PDA

View Full Version : ~~~?!

motocross_masta
10-06-2003, 08:49 PM
Is it just my computer crapping out again or is sccowc.com down?

91 XR7
10-07-2003, 07:25 PM
I have yet to try it.. but Personally i hate EZcrap.. ER EZboard.. :D

if it's down, it's down.. roumor has it that the Site is gonna end up moving to a different server at some point in time...

motocross_masta
10-12-2003, 03:49 PM
i despise the ezboard... what a ~~~~.

91 XR7
10-12-2003, 04:13 PM
like no ****.. <click on a message> Wait 2-3 minutes.... YEP!! i went on DSL to wait too... <sigh>

But oh'well the Whole club thing has gone down hill since when i first starting to `hang out' with them.. and i've been with them since the 3rd of 4th `meet' ?? Come on Brad.. and saddly almost everyone from then is now gone 'cpet for a few

I mean some of the people are nice and all.. as a club?? Hmmm i think it's more of a `gang' or just people with a common interest in cars...

91 XR7
10-12-2003, 04:17 PM
like no ****.. < click on a message > Wait 2-3 minutes.... YEP!! i went on DSL to wait too... <sigh>

But oh'well the Whole club thing has gone down hill since when i first starting to `hang out' with them.. and i've been with them since the 3rd of 4th `meet' ?? Come on Brad.. and saddly almost everyone from then is now gone 'cpet for a few

I mean some of the people are nice and all.. as a club?? Hmmm i think it's more of a `gang' or just people with a common interest in cars...