rim bolt pattern?

sho taurus

will the cobra r rims off a newer mustang same bolt pattern as the 91 sc?are they the same 5 lug bolt pattern?

nevermind i just did some research and seen mustang is 5x4.5 and sc is 5x4.25...guy around here had a brand new set of chrome cobra r's wheels and tires for $700....damn :(

Yup, you're either stuck with the limited number of wheel coices that are made for the 5x108 mm bolt pattern, or spend about $500 and change the hubs to the Mustang pattern.

no not for my SHO... i meant for my 91 super coupe...super coupe is 5x4.25 correct?and mustang is 5x4.50 right?i know my sho is 5x108...i found cobra r rims for my sho the performance wheel outlet for $1500 wheels and tires to my door.i was just trying to be a tight wad and save some money on my super coupe and seeing if i could get these cobra r wheels off this totaled mustang to fit my super coupe.

5x108mm is 5"x4.25".

5" x 4.5" is 5x114.3mm

If your SHO has 5x108 rims and they have around +35 backspacing they would fit on the SC, unless the hub size is different or the SHO rims aren't 16".

Back