meets?

SlicksNchicks

New xr7 owner here...wonderin if ya'll have meets or anything to meet any of the other members...I meet with a club flscc.com on wed. around 7pm on ISB(international speedway blvd) at Wing House in daytona if anyone local is interested...Sam

Thats the only scheduled group meet. Im pretty sure theres some guys close to daytona that would be willing to do some kind of mini meet or someting.

Our club has kinda just been reborn so its still a work in progress. Feel free to throw in any ideas and such.

Get with JJanney with your info for our web site and do you have any pics....Im a die hard cougar fan no matter what year 99-up excluded

I live near Daytona during the summer and for Christmas. Send me some info and I'll post it on the web page (YES, I'm terribly behind, but still). :)

Hey guys... Sorry about the lack of attention here, been busy with all the SCs in my yard and carport!!

Welcome SlicksNchicks, glad to see you could join in with us, if you would please take a look at our SCCOFL members page and send me your information full Name, email address and so on. I'm keeping the list and getting all the info to JJ to put out on our website.

Again, welcome, enjoy, and come join us at Moroso on the 26th of Oct.

RJ

Back