So where do thse three connections go now?

Tazer999

I got all the other ones done thanks to the people who replied. These are the last 3 then I can pretty much finish off the car, :D The first two are right near the DIS and for the life of me I cannot figure out what they do and where they go

Attachments

• dsc00124.jpg
    dsc00124.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 214
Finally this is for the guys who have deleted their air conditioning. What did you do to the two plugs that ran into the ac compressor? Just left them dangling or did you get some kind of connector sleeves to go over them?

wiring

Tazer999 said:
Next one is right near the BAP sensor

Could be a/c clutch cycling switch connector.

Give me all the wire colors and where they go.
Do this for all your photos.:D

Or maybe they both do a u-turn and connect to the harness that crosses over from the wheel well See Pic next to IAC tag.

thats correct first pic are the connectors that conect the ignition harness to the conectors that go over the wheel well across to the engine.. the other plugs into the ac resevoir... tank thingy..:D

Ac tank thingy is the AC reciever dryer and the connection is to the LP pressure switch that prevents the compressor from engaging if there is no or very low freon in the system. That switch is mounted in the top of the tank.

alright so that ac one i don't have to worry about either. Just gotta find the two connection spots for the top pic and I am all done!

thanks

Ryan, check your crank sensor. I believe it's got a lone wire that's got a fitting like that. I think it's a ground. There's also one that attaches to the coil pack with the same type of connector.

Yup, got them all. All I need now is to figure out a belt / idler pulley combo so that I can get it all together. IF I can do that I can try and start the engine and see how it goes.!

Hopefully it will fire up today

Back