Next weekend, anyone?

M

Mike Puckett

Next weekend, anyone?

Atlanta Dragway has their last Saturday test and tune this weekend, the 3rd. They open at 8 am and go until till 5 pm as many times as you want. I'm definitely considering going. Anyone else?

Mayby I can make this one!!

Sorry I didnt make it out on saturday but I will see what I can do for this weekend. I madeit to the drag strip down here in Jacksonville (1/8 mile) And only managed to run a 8.9, after beeing very puzzled and confused I noticed that I was only making 6 or 7#s of boost. So I was checking my intercooler connections and noticed that it is split along the weld. I revved it up at idle and held my hand up to it and about knocked me down. So I put some quick steel on it today until I can take it off and reweld it. Its making 12#s easy now so I hope thats all it was. If I cant make it out on sat then I will be fixing my intercooler.
Steve

Re: Mayby I can make this one!!

Steve, where are you living at now? It'd be great to see you again. I'm working on my double intercooler and will send my old cam to Comp Cams later this week. I'm tired of being able to get a 13. There were 3 Buick GN's last weekend that ran 12's so you'd had somebody to run. Let's hope the weather is good. They open at 8am and go to 5pm. I'll probably show up around 11 or so. If you can come and will come through Atlanta, stop by here and we'll go up together.

Ron, does that mean you're coming and she'll kill you for sure or your not and plan on living for another day?

I'll probably have another go at it!

As long as the weather holds up, looks like I'll be there.

Looks like rain!!!

Damn...looks like all the forecasts are calling for rain saturday. Although it could always change. Guess we'll just have to play it by ear tomorrow.

Back