Another new Florida SCer

onequiksc

Some of you may know or know of Peter Dennis, and of his job excursion from Indiana to Florida last week (and a 2 nite stay at my house on his way down). Well, he got the I.T. job he wanted, and he's down in the Ft. Lauderdale area as we speak. I mentioned Moroso to him ( I'm still uncertain as to my attendance), and I will point him here for details on that meet. He is pretty big into his SC and events surrounding them, so if he can attend Moroso I know he will.

I know John M knows Pete pretty well, but not sure how many others do. If anyone is in the Palm Beach /Lauderdale/ Miami area let Pete know via this thread, as I will tell him about his official welcome here.

Laters, Dan H

thanks dan,

yeah im So. Florida's newest SC'er... i got a job at TAG (The Answer Group) a tech support company in Margate. Right now im living in a temp $222/wk intown suites over on commercial blvd, about 4 mi from work... im looking at a few studio's for 'round $600/mo that are within 1-2 miles of work.. i just want to give myself a week or 2 to get settled and make sure i like the job before i commit to a lease.

i will try to go to that meet at the end of october if my schedule allows it....

nice to see theres sc owners down here too... and you guys dont need winter beaters :)

Hey guys... Sorry about the lack of attention here, been busy with all the SCs in my yard and carport!!

Welcome to FL Peter, I will add your name to our members list, if you'd like you can send me an email with an address to link your screen name to on our webpage, and the link to your car site, be it on the SCCOA board or other, and we'll link that also..

Funny Dan should say the "IT job" you wanted!!! I"ve been doing this for years and it never really seems to be the job we want huh??

Welcome to the sunshine state and please feel free to join us at the Moroso meet on the 26th of Oct, should be close to you if your in south FL..

Cheers..

RJ

yeah i will try to make that one, ill get my schedule next week.... i think ill be doing m-f 5:00pm-1am so i should have no problem

Back