tach gauge

ss_scuba

tach gauge???

is there any easy place (apart from pulling apart the dash) to tap in an aftermarket tachometer? I was hoping under the hood somewhere....

I'm getting one on loan to me for a bit to see exactly how off my stock one is, cause it looks to be off by about 500rpm no matter what I do....

Last edited:

i believe its the yellow wire with a brown stripe on it , right on the DIS harness on the right side faceing your engine, you can always call autometer to verify that, they helped me out alot with my gauge setup...Alex Lachance

suprised no one answered this yet, well good luck, if you need help with any other gauges let me know i think i have it saved on my pc at home.... Alex Lachance

My interior below

"vancouverBC" thanks, i tried hard, still have alot to get, racing momo seats/momo side brackets/5 point harnesses/ Momo steering wheel/momo pedals/momo shifter/momo e-brake handle/ 10 point cage (yellow) to go and some undercoating on the inside so it looks good and dampens the sound a little..

not sure if you remember me, i bought your sunroof from you a while back, i just used a different name on here, forgot the name..but thanks again, Alex LaChance

Yes Alex, I absolutely remember working with you on the sunroof, and happy that I had a little to do with your success. But I had no idea that this was the magatude of your plans. Like I said that's toally awsome. Good luck Jerome

Back