Great time Had at OCToberCruise '03

forcfed93

A total of 19 club members and friends enjoyed a great cruise, fun and food as we criss-crossed Northeast Iowa on Saturday.

See the recap and a bunch of photos at our website. www.sccoia.org

Mike is UNDERSTATING how much fun this cruise was. The pictures are great, but don't tell the whole story.

I learned more about the handling my car is capable and incapable of. Next year there will be changes to it.

There was no language that I had to shield my teenager from, but I had to fend off the constant "can I drive?" question from a near 14 year old all day. I can't blame her. Poor Brandon had to ride shotgun because his bird has a head gasket problem. He understands my Brenda's pain.

The pics on the website are great, but there were so many camera opportunities. Next year, maybe we can catch a shot of some Bird drifting on the "rollercoaster" going into Lansing. That would be a PRIMO pic of the month.

The food in Gunder was excellent. I'm ruined now. Every other hamburger is now 2nd rate.

Combine this with the Club Clash V the weekend before at Earlville, and this club is having way too much fun.

Back