V8 Supercoupe?

Lycaon

I saw a supercoupe for sale a bit back on ebay the was a....Rusty Wallace or Bill Elliot edition Super Coupe that have everything a Super Coupe had With a 5.0/m90 combo pushing it, anyone have anymore info?

Thanks guys :)

p.s. Hi, I'm new to the forum :D

Promo car for districts...

When the birds were cleaning up at the Nascar tracks Ford got on the band wagon and did some cars for each of the top teams. They looked the part, but they were 5.0's with ground treatment. They should have a value to them but I have no clue as to how much it would be. I hope this helps you, and NO, Ford never put a V8 in a S.C. that is something that I do.....Rich

I thought i heard something about a 5.0 SC too... to think of it i was thinking of post too! hahaha, but i'd go w/ pro street rich.. he's been here way longer than me and hey... I'm only 15! Welcome to the club buddy!

i could've swore they said supercoupe package, like ride controll and all.....then again with-out a eaton it wouldn't be a very super supercoupe now would it ;)

oh well,
Thanks!

WKA1996110134781_pv.jpg

WKA1996110135175_pv.jpg

Ya they raced them in NASCAR but wasn't street legal

haha :D just kidding with ya

Welcome

Use search it works so times
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=94218&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Had an SC owner the other day throw one at me. He said SC doesn't mean it's got the SC 3.8L in it. Could have N/A 3.8 or a 4.7 or a 5.0. Didn't feel like arguing over it so I just wrote one of those mental sticky notes... "don't listen to this guy".

if you look at the movie "days of thunder" you can see an SC nascar in it...and also there is an SC pace car !!!

As for the car your talking about I remember it well on ebay for I laughed for a while after seeing it. It was red and the starting bid was around 15,000! if I remember right. As for it being a 5.0 "SC" all the guy did was put the body kit on it and the rear cover...atleast from what I could tell.

I've seem several Bill Elliot editions along with 2 Davey Allison editions and both of them had the stock LX body but many emblems and decals to set it apart and make it know for what it was.

Some people just say stuff to make it better than it is...hahaha if you want to see my previous SC look at my geocities homepage and you can see my 90 base model with the SC body! HAHAHA

-Tim

it was a "Bill Elliot SC" ...... basially a 5.0 Tbird with a centrifugal supercharger and all the SC ground effects......there were supposedly like 50 built by Bill Elliot, the Nascar driver, available thru his Ford dealership. probably would be a kick *** car to have actually.......

Back