Dan - Welcome to the 2 SC Ownership Club

X

XB70

Dan - Welcome to the 2 SC Ownership Club

Dan,

Congrats on the 2d acquisition SC, 3rd if you count the LX (I would not count it). I believe the number of SCers picking up multiple SC is quickly on the rise. I was a 3 SC owner for a while but had to shed one as the budget and moving logistics was too brutal to overcome (still want to stay married). Have fun with #2 and I bet you will modify that one too. Look forward to checking out soon.

Glenn

Re: Dan - Welcome to the 2 SC Ownership Club

Feels great!!! When I brought the '91 home, I had all of them lined up in the front yard, including my 65 Bird. It caught the eye of people driving by the house. I took some pics of all of them lined up. Looked pretty cool. It's starting to look like a used car lot around here. This makes 8 cars for just 3 people!! Jeez!! Besides the 4 Birds, I also have a '76 Honda Civic--It's been in in the family since it was new. My mother kinda gave it to me several years ago to fix up. I repainted it, customized the interior. Still runs and drives good, although we don't drive it any. Just kinda hanging on to it. Then there's my mother's Contour and Ranger, and my brother's cavalier (only chevy surrounded by fords!!) Hopefully won't have the LX much longer, though.

Used car lot - I know the feeling

Dan,

Been there and I am still there. I was up to six now back down to five.

1)The Wife's: 2001 F-150 SuperCrew

2 & 3) The Twins: 90 and 95 SC 5 Speed SCs.

4) The prized possesion: 1969 Shelby GT500 Convertible 4 Speed (garaged).

5) The token GM piece. 1979 Trans Am 10th Anniversary Edition with 400 HP OLDS motor but stored in an enclosed trailer waiting for restoration sometime in the next decade.

Maybe its time to see a shrink.

Glenn

hmmmm.....

snip
"4) The prized possesion: 1969 Shelby GT500 Convertible 4 Speed (garaged)."

Guys I know where I want to go for the mini meet. ;) :evil:

Re: hmmmm.....

I know you you guys feel.

I have 6 cars with only two drivers.

1) I have two 70 mustangs.

2) I have a 87 ford ranger I use for hunting.

3) I have a 96 jeep cherokee my wife drives.

4) and at last two 94 scs both autos.

Back