PDA

View Full Version : CLUB LOGO??? ANY IDEAS???

Dan Lineback
01-02-2001, 12:26 AM
I was thinking that we need a logo for our chapter. Something that we can use to identify the SCCoSE onthe website, possibly t-shirts, etc. It should be something fairly simple, like the SCCoA emblem (like the one on the SCCoA t-shirt) and something that can easily be reporduced in monochrome. I was thinking of something with the Bird emblem with the SCCoSE letters in 3-d letters arched above or below it, or SCCoSE with the bird emblem accross the center of the letters. If anyone has any ideas, draw them up, or better yet, create a jpeg or gif of it. We can put possibilities up for a vote, or have a couple of different logos to use, or whatever.

SCme
01-02-2001, 01:59 AM
Dan,
I have a friend of mine doing something for us. It will be the Tbird emblem with the words "SuperCoupe Club" above it and "of The SouthEast" on the bottom. I'm hoping he will have it finished by this week. He has the bird done, just has to add the words. He then will email me it for my approval. I will send anyone that want a copy to them. I should be able to get it made into a sticker about 11" for around $10.00 each.

Dan Lineback
01-02-2001, 09:14 PM
Sounds good. That sounds similar to what I had in mind. If possible, how 'bout scanning a copy of it or something and sending it to me when you get it. And once we have an image to work with, we can get it put on just about anything.

Mike Puckett
01-11-2001, 11:32 PM
Tim, bring it a print of it with you Sat. if you get it in time.