wanted: will buy SC rims with good rubber.

patrick5678

Hey guys, I'm still looking for some SC rims with decent rubber! I'm not looking for anything with expensive rubber (vary low profile or anything like this) and must have at least 60 percent tred and rubber must match. Prefer 94+ SC rims but will look at older rim style if in good shape.

So if any of you SC guys have or plan on getting new/aftermarket rims I want you SCers!

Just name the price!

Thanks guys,

Jake

well

I need a set of 4 rims and tires...

I have 4 fan blades of course on my car now but I NEED new rubber bad! I'm just trying to change my rim style to something bigger than 15" and get better rubber all with one stone!

Jake

I have four sc rims two with bad rubber and two with none. Rims are mint took off car around 40000 kms. Was going to keep them but don't know why?? I know that you want rubber with them but if your interested in just the rims send me an email buechine@hotmail.com

Eric

17333791_l.jpg

Douple dipped about a year old. Good rubber.

I will sell you the ones on my XR7 (SC Rims) for $250 with tires...the front 2 have excellent rubber and rears are at 75%. I will also throw in 2 free tires..75% rubber as well..

Last edited:
94 wheels 2 good rubber 2 poor but matching

mn12bird said:
Hey guys, I'm still looking for some SC rims with decent rubber! I'm not looking for anything with expensive rubber (vary low profile or anything like this) and must have at least 60 percent tred and rubber must match. Prefer 94+ SC rims but will look at older rim style if in good shape.

So if any of you SC guys have or plan on getting new/aftermarket rims I want you SCers!

Just name the price!

Thanks guys,

Jake
$200 for this set in Etobicoke
as described in the title
Pete

I got a set of 89-92 rims two tires are like new the other two are just ok. I'm looking for 225 with center caps or best offer. I can even meet you part way in London if you would like in a cuple of weeks.
LMK

Back