i need help BIG time ASAP long

turbospeed

well yesterday while doing a oil change to the t-bird helped by my cousin i was about to put sc fluid on the blower.
he asked me what was i gonna do next and i replied put some oil on the blowe.
well i went to get the sc fluid and he like a good heleper started pouring "oil" in the blower , ...SAE40 oil........
.well we couldnt get it out , so i went for a test drive and it worked great so i said ,, well maybe its ok and if it isnt its gonna leak anyway. well that until i parked the car and went to use it 4 hours later , so i floored in the highway , and felt extremely weak like the blower was too heavy , so i stoped and checked , there was some oil that the blower has leaked, it was totally cooked down, and black, seems like it dried or something inside the blower.

how can i get the oil out, or how can i clean it someway?? i need your help asap!!

help asap

If you go to www.harborfreight.com and do a product search for Mightvac you will see a tool that should help. It's used for bleeding brakes. It is pretty much a vacuum pump. Good tool to have and cheap! $30.00 dollars. You don't have to buy it from them I just posted the website so you could see a picture of what I'm talking about. You can probably find one at any auto parts store, tool store, maybe even Wal-Mart. Good luck!

You could try cleaning it out, but regular motor oil doesn't like to lubricate at 15,000 RPM - the bearings may be permanently damaged. Might need to buy a new nose drive, about $300.

Back