TRANS HELP IN THE ATLANTA AREA

Y

ying1

TRANS HELP IN THE ATLANTA AREA

need to find someone who can rebuild the aod and NOT charge out the a@#! the parts are cheap but why do these places charge $1000 or more in labor? does andone here rebuild the p.o.s.? let me know maybe barter this one? anyone need new head gaskets?

I have a deal for you!!!!

I know exactly what your going through. I have an Aod SC that the tranny went out in. Cost me almost $2000 to have it rebuilt right. I don't drive the car any more because I bought another SC (5spd). So maybe we can work something out. The tranny only has 10000 miles on it if that. And I'll make you a real good Deal. Just E mail me or call.

Matthew Bazzle@us.bosch.com
Hm# 843-821-6902
Mbl#843-345-0514
Pgr#849-434-3258

Re: TRANS HELP IN THE ATLANTA AREA

If you have not fixed your trans yet. I was going to rebuild the trans in my '90sc but upon tearing it down I found the planetary assy was shot and decided to replace it with a used unit from a 93 F150 truck cost $300 for trans labor took about a weekend. They salvage yard (in lawrenceville) also had some rebuilt units for $600. Hope this helps.

re

thanks but i think i found a guy who is the tranny guy at a dealer (NEAR (AT) SOUTHLAKE(FORD)) who is going to do it ! now i need some insite on what to do once he opens it up! 8 cluch or not which shift kit to install baumman's or trans go's? i wont know till the last minute! i do know that it will get the 2" od band and a trans cooler!

Back