Suspension Mods

ThunderCoupe94

I lowered my car about 3 months ago and its has a squeeking noise coming from my rear end like something is moving around and its startin to annoy me. I am buyin a 1.3/8" Rear Sway Bar & Tokico Ill 2 Shox. Also my front end is making a clicking sound when i turn the wheel. Can you guys please help me out on what the stupid squeeking noise and clicking noise could be. Thanks

Jay

my car is not lowered, but it would "pop" when i had a bushing go out. never had a squeek in the rear, though.

check your lugnuts on the rear tires, could be what is squeaking. As for the click noise I would say tie rod or one of the related parts.

Checked the wheel lugs already not those. I am leaning towards the Sway Bar cuz my car is swayin in the rear now so i am gonna replace that and ill let u guys know what happens. Thanks for the replys

Jay

when does it sway? If it is when you let off the gas you could have a bad knuckle on the passenger side more then likely. If you jack the car up in the rear and grab the the rear wheel and see if it wobbles up, down, left, or right. If there is movement in there you more then likely have a problem with the knockle or a bearing.

Back