See you SCCoSE boys in Atlanta 14 Oct

X

XB70

See you SCCoSE boys in Atlanta 14 Oct

Got instructions from Mike Puckett on how to get there now, so will be seeing you at the BK on Saturday morning before burning up the track.

Major glenn

Re: See you SCCoSE boys in Atlanta 14 Oct

Looking forward to meeting you Maj Glenn. Too bad I probably cant bring my XR7 due to bottom end noise. I may try to find a car trailer to tow the car to the BK and then drive it to the track. Otherwise I hope you guys wont disown me for driving a Honda Accord to the meet.
Jason Parham
Tuscaloosa, AL
1989 Cougar XR7 5 speed

PS: I promise my Accord isnt ridiculously winged and decaled and doesnt have a frickin fart cannon either.

Right on, you guys !

My prediction: Major Glenn will once again go nuts, and turn a dozen smoky donuts on the track to wild applause until somebody shoots out his tires !! Well, maybe not, but this guy KNOWS how to throw a good time. Enjoy !

Hey Fred

Whats brings you to these neck of the woods (or website anyway). How did you get the address? Anyways hows that monster of yours doing. I was curious as to whether or not your Supercharger top still has 3.8 in it or have you done something trick there.
Jason Parham

Re: Hey Fred

The trick is that it still says 3.8 and the engine compartment looks pretty stock. An SC guy would notice the top and any overdrive / underdrive pulleys. Have to be sleeper because of emissions laws, here.

Duh!

I didnt see that Ron has arleady put a link to this BBS now. whoops!
Jason

Y'all have fun at the track. Unfortunately, I will not be in attendance to try to run a respectable time (any thing better than 15.6!!). I will be slaving away in the ol' parts store all weekend (ugh!!) Besides, the SC is in pieces all over the carport. I'm in the process of putting my headers on, changing motor mounts, and various other little things that can be done with all this crap taken apart. I should have it back running in less than 2 weeks. I should be able to make the Nov 11 meet, though. Any body going this weekend who gets some pictures, e-mail them to me (danman15@bellsouth.net) to put on the SCCoSE website!! Good luck everybody!!

At the Mopar meet last month they did have a burnout contest and it reminded me of the SCCoSW guys and their burnouts. 1st prize was a new set of tires. I'm really hoping that the only thing I break is the 13 sec barrier. My power steering hose is replaced, my '90 pulley is back on and the 10%er is off, and I'll have ice bags for the intercooler. I have picked up an occassional misfire when I 1st jump on it so I think I'll swap out the plug wires and put heat shields on the boots before the 11th. I'll be taking it to Higgins Performance in Douglasville for some power tuning as well. I'm curious to see if it helps since I'll have some before and after runs for comparison.

Back