Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando!

B

beedogg

Fun Ford Weekend in Orlando!

hey guys, im suprised no one has posted this before me but ffw is coming to orlando on march 2 and 3. i went to ffw a couple years ago and it was a blast, they have awsome vendors, car shows (featuring a t-bird class), and the fastest fords you will ever see. i admit it is a mustang fest, but atleast it is a all ford show. i will deffinetly be going, i know on friday the 1st they are having a track night where anyone can run. so who can make it?? i am probably going for friday and saturday only. brian

Not certain yet ...

I might get there. Not sure whether it'll be Friday night or Saturday. If I do, hopefully i'll run into you Brian. laters, Dan H

Re: Not certain yet ...

I Live in Tampa & been there the past couple of yrs., met Brad Klein for the 1st time there. If anybody has bad mouth me(& u know who you are!)i"ll be there in person, Fastest & Nicest 35th Anniversary,FRED

The Show

hey Fred this isnt at the same place its at the track in Orlando just the same people
Bradenton Motorsports Park is having the NMRA Ford show on March 9-10 these are two different shows and two different sponsers

Brad

Re: Brad-

i would like to go to the Bradenton one but if you seen the Bird right now you would laugh so Orlando is out of the question
I was thinking about taking my Probe and racing it but only if i cant get to a test and tune

Brad

What happened?

Brad, was your SC in an accident? If you posted I don't spend as much time at SCCoA anymore and I may have missed it. Hope it's not too bad a problem whatever it is.

Back