Shows?

ThunderHawk SVT

Just wondering when the next micro meet is going to be. The weather is cooling off now and it seems the best time of the year to make it out during the day or night. I have beening going to the Scottsdale Pavillions for the past few weekends, rolling with the Vortex VW crew. Nice place but haven't seen many birds or cats up there. Tons of Mustang chumps tho.Well if anyone has any ideas I'm up for a meet.

Nothing formal, but I will be out at the Pavilions this Sat. Weather should be awesome. Anyone else going out?

figures, the weather cools down and I try to get to the Pavilions and it rains. Oh well. Hope it doesn't rain tomarrow for the race.

Free Stuff!

Hey all you AZ boys. There is a post on the new SC owners forum you guys should check out about free stainless steel inserts. This guy needs a test bird. Here is the post:

"I am looking for a 1989-1995 Thunderbird SC. We @ www.ssinserts.com just made the first proto type of inserts for this vehicle and need a T Bird in the Phoenix, Scottsdale Arizona area to test fit them.......you get a free set installed on your SC for helping us Email me @ ssinserts@aol.com or call 480-688-6212
Thanks Barry, owner SS Inserts"

Back