my ride

SMOKESTAK777

1996 3.8L LX LEATHER INTERIOR AND RAZZI GROUND EFFECTS
my%20ride%202.jpg

yea that rear quarter panel was from a hater that hit my car on purpose cause i stole his girl from him..but dont fret after i kicked his a** ,and messed up his camaro with a shovel..lol..i fixed the dent with a dent king suction device..looks as good as new now,unfortunately his will never be the same.

poor rear quarter panel
I'm missing sumthing here... i don't see anything wrong w/ the car... maybe I'm just blind!! Its a great looking tbird tho! Who cares if he's on the SC site.... its still a thunderbird.

yea its hard to see..im suprised he saw it..but if you look at how the light towards the back seems to taper off abnormally you can kinda see it..it wasnt very big to begin with..dude just barely clipped it and he wasnt going fast when he did it maybe one mph..anyhows its not there anymore so who cares really,and even if it was like you said its hard to see especially in certain light..anyhows thanks for the comments

Nice looking thunderbird

Also like the window tint. Is that the metallic type?

Now all you need is a vortec & you can join the club :D

na its mirror tint..20% i believe if i remeber correctly...its not really that dark just in certain light like when the suns going down is when it looks its best..but i like it ..but if you want to block out peering eyes i suggest to go with something like a 10% or even 5% if law allows..thats why i went with tha 20 is because i didnt want to explain it to mr state trooper...anyhows is it possible to put a vortec on this ride?

Back