SCCOSC Stickers

A

al35thsc

Hey fellow SC'ers,

There are plenty of "Ricer" places i know that would make custom stickers for real cheap. (I got a Cowboy Up sticker for my old car for 5 bucks and it was pretty big 3X16"). They sell em for less if we order more. All we would have to do is basically agree on what kind of font and how big we would want it. I'm currently in final exams right now (Cal State Los Angeles) so I'm not too good with time. But, I do plan to spend some time on the computer during the break and try to come up with some ideas. As far as a SCCOSC website would go, we could start out with at least a place to keep all of our pictures and a description of our cars (mods etc.).

My anniv SC has been getting a real beating lately. If anyone spots me catch up and Honk, I'll pull over. I usually hang around La Puente and East los angeles (try to stay away from here if at all possible lol). there are 2 SC's here in my block and both of them really don't know what they got and arent really the internet type if ya'll know what i mean. Anyway i plan to get Hi-flow cats in January and if I get the job I'm hoping for a rebuilt block by February or March. Mac Intake and full stainless steel exhaust. After that a Raised top and smaller pulley. If anyone has the hookup with an exhaust shop drop me a line jgonza19@calstatela.edu.

And.......If anyone cares ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

I turned 22 but yet i feel 42. Everyone have a brewsky for me!!!

al

slimmer drives like a lil bitc h but the hydraulics are kida fun!!!

ok, update, i am gonna go with the logo that is posted somewhere inthe thread, ok i'l go look for it

2 minutes later her eit is

sccosc%20logo.jpg

and take it to the local shop and have them make me about 10 or so...then i will try to see if they let me put onthe bottom, Ronis the Bomb just on one fo them :lol:

al

Oh Al....quit kidding me!
How much is our individual part for the decals Al?

if it gets to be too much $$$ for me (and most certainly it wont) i will have to make less and take orders, but i think i will be able to get them for you guys, in return all i ask for is help if i ever need it (and i've gotten it from some alredy), friendship, and a ride in your sc...my dream is to ride shotgun in john sheltons when he makes a run, but i think i would add too much weight!

al

umm mandi, sorry to say it but, that first post is over 5 months old...but thanks anyway

ron: i stopped wetting my pants when i was 12 damnit!!! :lol:

al

when is the last time you pulled 12 G's out of the hole with Shelton?

i dont think 12 g's is humanly possible without going unconscious and dying....but i have ridden in 10 second cars at wot in a street race...200 shot of NO2...nice pulls i can say that

al

Hey man, Happy Birthday... in December... last year...

Aw crap. I give up.

Hey Alex...
Happy Birthday plus 5 months.
Check out this web site on decals. The pricing looks very reasonalbe and we might be able to do our own stuff. Maybe even some temp tatoos!
www.ceramic-decal.com

thnx ron

i will check it outat work when i have mroe free time :lol: it makes sence if u guys worked where i work; s l o w!!!

al

Stickers

Hi Guys,

I do not know what prices you have but the guy doing our T-shirts in Chico, CA said he charges $70 for 100 stickers. So if you guys are interested I could give you his email and phone number. P.S.- We promise not to get a cut of the profit :)

Sue

Re: Stickers

Sure Sue...send it over amd we will take a look at it.

Re: Stickers

well, ill go to my guy and price check...if your deal is better, then i can do that

al

what ever hapened to the name hwycoper...or is the smackdown thing just for the so cal board:)

al

Smackdown or Hwycoper

Actually smackdown is my user name and Marks is Hwycoper but he is having trouble logging on. I think he is going to have to change it. I was using a different name and since we switched back to our old server we cannot use the old names. Go figure!!!!!!!!

I will have Mark email you guys with the information on the stickers.

Sue

Back