tired motor

H

hotwheels91

i have a 91 sc. i bought the car with 120,000 miles on it. the guy i bought it from ran the car and motor into the ground. i was looking for something to do to the car. i was looking at coy millers motors but they are a liitle too expensive. do they sell anything for my car. also the trans in blown. i was looking to make it a manual. but don't know what to get. i was thinking to go the extra step and put a 6 speed in the car. would it fit. need your guys help. thank you

WOW

Hey man no offense...but it sounds like u bought a lemon....which i am sure u already Know!!!! What kind of shape is the body in?
Have u thought of maybe buying another SC that is wrecked but has a good motor and tranny? Or maybe even a 302!!!

Sounds like you got a lot of work ahead of you man!!!!
Good Luck!!!!

how bad is your car it sounds like u need a lot of work. but anyway, i just picked up an 89 xr7, and am looking to swap motors. mine has about 135,000 mils on it.. what i'm doing is going to to my local ford dealer and picking up a bround new 95 sc motor for about 2 grand. i'm also looking to convert my trans. i never thought of puting a 6 speed in the car. i think your best and cheapest bet would to get a 5 speed out of and sc from a junkyard. good luck

Back