Anyone have pics of a bra on their car?

iwannanSC

Hello,

I'm looking for pics of the front of your car if you have a bra. I'm trying to get an idea of what my car would look like with one. I am really looking for a pic of a black car with the bra but if you have a different color, slap that up here too! It will help. I did a search but I couldn't find much.

Thanks very much,

Matt

Not black, but should give you an idea. That's the day we bought the SC. Drove it home with the bra, hasn't been on since.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 350
My car came w/ one but it wasn't installed. Wouldn't take much to Photoshop that red car black I think.

I left it off of mine as I do not like the way they look or the fact that they can damage the paint.

Yep. Even with those two deflectors on top, the very center edge between them vibrated on the interstate. Left a line on the hood paint that didn't really want to buff out. It was on *tight* too.

hope this helps

tbird04.jpg

Just go with the Hood Protector, they are only about 30 bucks and I think they look much better. :)

Alright thanks guys. I was thinking about getting one when I have the car repainted to protect my investment, but from what you all said, I think I'll just take my chances. What does the hood protector look like?

Thanks for all the replys,

Matt

Ok, that's what I was thinkin. May go with one of those, not sure yet, have to see how it goes.

Thanks,

Matt

The hood part is the part where I had the problem. It's a tight fit, but after driving interstate for several hours, it still marred the paint. The lower part was fine.

There is a product out now from 3M that is a clear film that can be applied to painted surfaces to protect them from rock chips. It is optically clear and does not yellow. It's adhesive is designed to allow it to be removed without causing problems with the paint.

Here is just one review of it.

http://www.audiworld.com/reviews/body/3m.shtml

When I get my car re-painted, that's what I'll be using.

ps- hood bras look great on tbirds, i just dont think the full front end bras does. But if its for the purpose of protecting your paint (duh) then go for it!

jeeeeeeez great pics i havent seen!!! nice pearl SC !! and one helluva cool launch picture if i may say so myself:cool:

Back