PDA

View Full Version : Randy and Gary: Electric water pump plate

Scott Long
10-28-2003, 01:06 PM
How much would you charge to make up another plate w/ the to hose fittings like what you made for Gary? I think this winter I'm going to do a few tricks to my automatic SC and since the A/C isn't working no sense in turning extra pullies.

Also what pump are you running Gary, and where can I purchase one? Did it come w/ the steel braided hose? Is it 3AN or 4AN line? I guess I could use rubber hose and get the wraps if I had to.

Randy N Connie
10-28-2003, 06:38 PM
Scott Long. $175.00. polished.The two inlet holes are 3/4 inch x NPT.
I have one left.It was made for Leforrest,But havent been able to get
together with him.

You can use just about any remote mount electric water pump.
Gary used one from . www.meziere.com or www.csiperformace.com
www.moroso.com/catalog/categ...p?catcode=29300

RANDY

kuhnga
10-28-2003, 07:57 PM
Thanks Randy,
The lines are stainless with 12 an fitting. After I mounted everything I measured and went to the local hydralic store and had them made. I went the expensive route with AN and stainless, it was around $200 for 2 lines and fittings. You can use rubber hose and different fittings for less than $50.
Pump is Meziere 37 GPH around $250 polished, red or blue.
I was going to make a parts list and installation document, but I did not think to many people wanted to go this route. All can be done for less than $400. Sell your ac stuff, water pump and pulley make a couple bucks back.

Let me know if you decide and I will help you out.
Gary

SCPilot
10-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Do you guys have any pictures of this pump installed or the process that made it happen?
Thanks,
Tim

V8Supercoupe
10-28-2003, 09:46 PM
DOh dude!

You been looking for me?

Sorry man, drop me a line will ya pal?

[email protected]

Skip