boost gauge hose

cato

I had a bad exhaust leak that melted my hose in half, now I can find the half that comes out of the plenum, but not the other half, so where does it enter the firewall??

Here ya go...

The black arrow thingie is pointin' at the hole, it's right under the main harness connector (the big round white connector). Hole is about 5/8-3/4 in diameter.

'bird

Attachments

• boost8266.jpg
    boost8266.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 174
Cato,

are you replacing the whole hose or going to fit the two back together? If putting back together, let me know what you use as mine has been split for couple months and I have yet to find anything. Tried auto parts stores, motocycle stores, bike stores looking for something to splice that small hose back together. It mostly because I don't want to take the dash apart.

SCme said:
Cato,

are you replacing the whole hose or going to fit the two back together? If putting back together, let me know what you use as mine has been split for couple months and I have yet to find anything. Tried auto parts stores, motocycle stores, bike stores looking for something to splice that small hose back together. It mostly because I don't want to take the dash apart.

Simple.....Go to hardware store and get a hose barb coupling, they generaly have them in all sizes. Put a zip tie on each side to clamp the hose. ;)

Back