new member with possible discounts....

Gregthespy

Hi everyone,
Well, I've been shopping Ebay for SC stuff and bought the whole tail light assembly that was for sale by "Spinning-Wheels SC" I got to talking with him and his wife who are also SC-obsessed and they are a very nice couple, who turned out to be located in Ocala, Fl. So I invited them to check out the SCCoF chapter and post their parted out SC stuff on the SCCoA classifieds forum, I also sent them the link to the web page that Jeremy created to check out.
He was impressed by the number of Florida SCers. he is a SCCoA member but has not checked out the florida chapter.

"LOOKS LIKE A NICE BUNCH OF FLORIDIAN FOLKS, WE HAVE ALOT TO OFFER THE CLUB...WE HAVE A FEW T.BIRDS AND WE WARRANTY OUR PARTS NEW OR USED AS LONG AS SOMEONE UNINTENTIONALLY SCREWS SOMETHING UP. WE REALLY GO THROUGH THE PARTS WE SELL. LET THE CLUB KNOW THAT IF THEY NEED SOME HELP WITH A LARGER WEB PAGE AND SOME NEAT MOVING MARQUEES ETC. MY BROTHER WOULD HELP ME PUT ONE TOGETHER FOR THE CLUB.WE COULD HAVE A GUEST BOOK A MONTHLY NEWS LETTER AND SO MUCH MORE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INVITATION, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU AND THE REST OF THE MEMBERS." "I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN!!!!!!! PLUS I WOULD GIVE CHAPTER MEMBERS ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS...I WOULD HAVE TO SEE HOW TO APPLY THE DISCOUNTS OR JUST GIVE 10% OFF THE FIRST $100.00 SOMETHING LIKE THAT PLUS SOME SHIPPING DISCOUNTS ON SOME ITEMS...GET ME CONNECTED I WILL MAKE SURE I GIVE YOU SOME DISCOUNTS FROM NOW ON :)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
BEST REGARDS,
VICTOR AND DIANE"

He also sells customized chips for a lot of diffrent Fords and has a website that he has set up to advertise these plus all the other SC stuff he sells. www.Spinningwheels-sc.com If you need something SC related i'm sure he can help you find it, let's make them feel welcome to the SCCoF.
Hope to hear your guy's intrest in this...

SC Ya,
Greg Roll

Back