what's this worth?

94-5speed16

hello all,
Well a buddy of mine has a Mark VIII and got sideswiped by a tractor while passing so he got this nice parts car. It was pretty much all there except for the front clip and drivers front quarter, and air bags.
He need the front left air suspension, so i took it off and put it on his car and he need the other front fender so that's gone now also. Car runs pretty good but makes a pumping noise which is probably the power steering pump that does not work, since the cooler was broken in front and leaked all the fluid out. We thought it was the tranny cooler leaking untill my boss told me that people somtimes use tranny fluid in power steering pumps and those cars have power steering coolers.
Everything else is good and straight bassically, the engine and tranny are all there. Also the interior is complete minus the airbags and speakers. What are parts off this thing worth? And what parts could i swap from it to my 94 SC? I was wanting to get a extra set of rims to put street drags on but would the rims off of it be big enough for any type of street drag tire? Let me know what you think

thanks
dan

Hmmmmm.......

Well you could definately use:

1.) The all aluminum "pumpkin" in the rear end.

2.) The aluminum driveshaft should also be a plus.

I can't think of anything else right off, but I am sure there are other things.

Dirtybird91:D

Back