Carfax please....

At it again? LOL! What did you find?

Sorry, no carfax account, just curious what you've got cooking.

JAFO......

Dude,
I was checking out that '94SC on Ebay that can be bought for $1000.00
The current bid is only $500.00;)

Dirtybirdie:eek:

Hmmmmm.......

I am really wondering too!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Either way it will be one lucky bastard that wins the bid if the car sells for $1000.00 or less. (Considering everything but the engine is in fair shape);)

Dirtybird91

I ran the AutoCheck and the only problem was the odometer must have stopped working or been replaced in 1999 so the title was corrected. Never been wrecked or damaged according to the report. For $1000 it seems like a good deal, it passed emissions test in March of this year.

MP94SC said:
I ran the AutoCheck and the only problem was the odometer must have stopped working or been replaced in 1999 so the title was corrected. Never been wrecked or damaged according to the report. For $1000 it seems like a good deal, it passed emissions test in March of this year.

Thanks MP94SC!!! I really appreciate this more than you know!:cool:

Dirtybirdie91

We talking about the white one with the blue interior? I was thinking of making a trip to check this car out. I'm pretty sure he's only about an hour away at best. Definately right on the price. Especially if it's something simple like HG's.

Let me know what it looks like, I have the high bid on it now, the only reason I bid was to acquire it as a project but if someone else wants it don't worry about me. I just hate to see it get parted out. Jon

Yes, it is the white one with the blue interior. I can't afford to bid on it, but i sure hope you guys get it! It looks like a good deal to me.:cool:

Dirtybird91

MP94SC said:
Seller ended the auction and cancelled all bids.

That stinks Jon. I was sort of hoping to see that car end up with someone that deserves it. Well, I will keep my eyes peeled for the next good deal.:(

Dirtybird91

Back