gasket and part # ?'s

94-5speed16

hello,
I may be doing full exhaust and ported SC and plenum mods and i have a few questions. First of all is the exhaust. I know I'll need header gaskets and 02 sensors with longer leads for the kooks midlengths. I work for a self employed auto technician so I have access to parts for cheap. They get most all of there parts through Carquest which in my opinion makes good quality parts. Does anyone know the part #'s for the 02 sensors and header gaskets?
Also, If i decided to buy the ported blower and plenum what gaskets will I need to buy? I know about the IC gaskets that are sold here. What about TB to plenum and plenum to blower case gaskets? I'd rather just buy quality gaskets instead of using a gasket maker if I can. That way there is less room for error.
Last, if I do the blower upgrade is there anything else i should do while I'v got everything apart? I was thinking valve cover gaskets. I just replaced the plugs and wires so that's not needed. What would my stock 94 blower and plenum with 92k on it be worth if anyone knows?

thanks
dan

one other question

I was just wondering if I should decide to put the money into buying the ported blower and plenum or put my money into other parts before putting a ported blower on. I know the first thing is getting the whole exhaust done which is my main goal. My car is an all stock 94 5-speed (like you didn't know) except for removed air silencer and k&n panel filter. But I can get a 80mm mark viii maf and do this mod. http://www.mn12performance.com/mn12parts/intake-kit/57-2525.htm
I'v got 3.27 gears sitting in my room but i figure since I can get a good deal on the blower i can just get them installed later. Bassically I'v got $1500 to work with and I calculated an estimated $785-$1000 to get the used headers and all the hardware installed and ready to go. Leaving me with just enough money to get the blower. Then again I'd get a little money back by selling my stock SC and plenum. But i didn't know if there were other routes I should go before getting the blower. I'd still have the stock tb, ic and top which are cheaper parts that i could just buy periodically. Let me know what you think. I know I'v kinda went off the subject a little bit but i'v been doing a lot of searching on this site to try and figure what i should do, and other people's opinions will help a lot right now.

thanks for your time

dan

Back