News flash!!

kamakazie_1

Hey all, sorry I haven't been here the end of last week or today but here's what I did this weekend....

Good morning all, well for the last 6 months I haven’t really approved or disapproved of the nasty “OLD” rumor that I was to be a grandpa…

Well I’d like to squash all those rumors and introduce you all to Jayden Michelle Jones, born Nov 1, 2003, 10:59PM at Florida Hospital in Eustis Fl… Coming into this world at 7.1 Lbs 20 1/2 In., ten fingers and toes, and fussing like all women(sorry ladies)…

The drive from Mims to Eustis Saturday night, not including the Amtrak train delay, fuel stop and getting something at a slow drive-thru only took about 47 minutes (which should probably be a land speed record of some kind)

Also looking at these pictures, you can probably recognize who the proud Nana is holding the grandbaby yesterday afternoon (Joyce)..

I've got some pictures of me holding her too but they are on a disposable cause Joyce couldn't figure out the digital camera!!

Here ya go guys..

http://community.webshots.com/album/98136287aDjCag

Last edited:
Yo Grandpa! Congradulations!

I know some kid will be getting a pretty 35th anny in about 16 years if grandpa gets that thing restored!. :)

Thanks guys, Dan, if she's lucky the 35th might be restored by then anyway!!! As far as it being her first car.............. !6 years isn't old enough to drive grandpa's prize auto!!! Thomas has been trying that for two years, I've told him he'll be walking a month back and forth to work in the drifting snow before he drives dad's SCs....

RJ

Yo pappy!!!

CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Your a pappy! Dont worry your only as old as us young guys think you are;) :p But really Im glad it went smoothly and no complications. after having my own recently I found out how much can go wrong, its really scarry! so gramps you gonna hit that crisis soon and make your SC 400hp to reafirm your youth? I think its in order.:D

Hey Mike, thanks dude, when is momma going to let you come back out and play?? And where's them baby pictures dude??

RJ

Back