4th July meet,Haggin park!!

G

GONE14S

I know it's a long way's for you to travel,But I would it least like to invite you folks if you can come.
We, the SCCOA- N/Cal have been invited to a show and shine car show. This is a big car show in Sac. It draws all the club's in the area and some out of the area. It is the Frist time the SCCOA has been invited.
There will be low riders dancing ,for all of us to.. lol.. at !
Good food,and a chance for all of us to get to know each other. Maybe see what secerts each other are hidding;)

Some of you where talking about coming up, maybe this could be that time? I hope so.
I would like to show some people what SC's are all about.
As you all know it's all about numbers.

At any rate the invite is there if you want it,your all welcome!!
If there is some intrest here just let me know. This could be made a really big show of Sc's.
Thank's Kurt Sr

Hopefully, I will qualify at Carlsbad for the August Smackdown, in which case I wouldn't be able to make this event.
In the event there are other that may wish to go would you kindly gives us an idea where this park is located. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Ron,
Haggin park is in Rancho Cordova just off HWY 50-Sunrise area. If you goto N/Cal board and read Ray Miller Post he is the one who has invited us and that I'm working with this on.
The 4th is on a thursday,which is also the day for the event. I know that probly makes it worse. But it is one of the biggest show and shine car shows.
There is Logging real close by if needed.

Kurt Sr

They may also have lodging next to the tree chopping endeavor to which Kurt refers. (was my attempt at dry humor successful?)

Thanks for the invite but I have to work that day or I would go. =0( That weekend I am going to the mini Vegas meet too.

Have fun!!!

PYT =0)

Back