Why cooking with rice is funny

flynbrd

Just remembererd this tale the other day and wanted to share it. I was told this tale by my friend. A muscle car guy was filling up his car at the gas station when a very nice Mitsubishi pulls in. He stares at it, while the driver begins to fill it up. Then he notices the very large polished intercooler in the front. Being a racer himself he approaches the driver to talk shop. After a few minutes of talking and looking the car over he sees a reflection in front of the intercooler? He asked the driver what was with the reflection and he replied "Oh that! thats the plastiglass cover I put infront of my intercooler." The muscle car guy had to ask why he would do such a thing. "Duh to protect the intercooler! That (*&$#*!@ thing is expensive!" With just a nod the muscle car guy got back into his car where he bursted into laugher down the road.

I dont know why but I just see it happening!

Ha ha ha!

This post really belongs in the "Non-tech forum" but it is funny none-the-less.

I thought for a minute that upon closer inspection the intercooler was in fact a mirage and painting on the plexiglass to make eveyone think he had an intercooler.

Back