10th Annual Ford and Mustang Round Up

kamakazie_1

Ok guys and gals, here's the one we all liked last year, first 1000 registrations they recieve are free.

If anyone wants to participate in a Pony Trails it's being held on Friday before the show. The ride will be between Ocala NPD office and Cedar Key and then back to NPD for a finish line.

Info on the round up and registration form is here..

http://www.nationalpartsdepot.com/silversprings/ss2004roundup.html

Everybody should get up to this one it's a goody and far enough away for everyone to work it into plans.

RJ

Wow, no comments?? Come on guys this is the Silver Springs show some of us went to last year... we are talking two people for two day access to the park rides and the car show, ya can't beat it!! I'd love to see a large turn out for this one!! Ya don't have to pay till you get there....

RJ

I'm planning on attending this year. Not sure at this point whether it will be for Saturday and Sunday or just one day. I still have time to make that decision.

Bryan

I'm going to sign up. I've been kicking myself for not going last year. Of course not having a show car is a big deterant for not entering a car show!
I just watched the car show last night that filmed at last years show. I think it's called Car Crazy, it's the one with the guy with te handle bar mustache. Anyhow they said the Silver Springs Car show will be on next week, I guess it's on Thursday nights.

Kurt

Hey! This is Sarah over from TCCOA and I just wanted to let all of you know I will be @ Silver Springs also...so look for the birdy! Im not sure where we are stayin yet, but when I find out I will let ya all know so we can get up and hang out :)

Looking forward to seeing you there again Sarah.

resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

This is great folks, the next couple of weeks I'll get one of my lists going on this thread...

Remember, you don't have to pay till you get there, so if you register and don't make it you've at least gotten half the steps done... Don't forget to show club affiliation there on the registration form..

Mine is in and I'll be there with Bells on!!

Dan... Don't you mean the Focus guys not the Torino guys? I personally think a late 60's to early 70's Torino is a manly mans car. Especially if it is a 428 SCJ car! Now a Focus is a little on the gay side.

Bryan

i might be able to come , but i might have to bring my truck and not the sc. we will see. i would just come to watch and not show do you have to park in a far away area if you are not showing?
,andrew

The bad part about not showing is that you end up paying the regular full price to get in period... Hey there were Ford Trucks there last year Andrew.... If your's a Ford?? It's an all ford show Trucks, cars, as long as they are ford are welcome!!

Besides if you can't bring the car you could always get to ride in the gate with one of us that are riding one up....

RJ

RJ,
I sent in my registration last month, though it is for the Mustang. It is more show worthy than the Bird. Hopefully sometime after the first of the year I'll be starting on the refinishing of the Bird, paint, interior and such. Should take about 6 months. So I guess I'll see ya up at Silver Springs. Have a happy holiday!
GK

I did that last year Glen, the Anny wasn't ready to go and I didn't have the 95 yet, drove Momma's 97 GT to the show. Only bad part, they made me park way down in the field with all the Mustangs... But it worked out, had a great day and a great time with friends..

We'll see you there for sure..

RJ

I guess I won't be able to park with you guys, I registered under Cougar. You guys might not want me by you anyhow.
I picked up another 89' XR7 today that is a little more presentable than the one you guys saw, as in no rust.

Kurt

Got my confirmation in the mail the other day for the show. I'm #0651:D If you aren't registered real soon you may very well miss out on the free entry!

Kurt... Congrats on the 2nd XR7. What color is this one and does it have the XR7 wheels?

Bryan

It's another white one, but it does have the correct wheels, I'm so happy about the wheels. I hate those lx wheels just because I see them everyday on regular Cougars.
The new one also has a blue interior like mine except it is cloth instead of leather.
I now also get the pleasure of driving a 5-speed now.
previous owner installed a luggage rack on the trunk, I don't think it looks too bad.
I already scrapped off the huge "SUPERCHARGED" sticker that was across the top of the windshield and the bulldog off the back window!
I'm still sorting through things, but it's fun.

Kurt

Back