need advice and some help

rickcolo

ok......I want to start by saying that I have been reading and watching various parts of this website for a while now and from that I have gained some information that if had I known several years ago, I would not be in the position I'm in now. I own a 1990 SC that I am afraid needs a new engine. My problem is that I live in a small town in northwestern colorado and do not want to trust any of the local shops to do this work. The local Ford dealer was responsible for the first engine replacement, and a small shop owned by a friend was responsible for the second. What I am looking for is someone among you to help me and give me advise so I can get this car running again, once and for all. I realize that putting this kind of money into a car this old is really not a good idea, but that's the reason I joined this club, to find someone willing to share his knowledge and experience with me, so I don't make the same mistakes 3 times in a row. Please, if any among you would mind helping me, and steering me along the way to a another engine replacement or rebuild, please let me know. I don't plan on doing anything until next spring, but I figure over this winter I could get things ready.

Where exactly in Colorado are you?
I can help, if you really want my help:D not that I don't know anything, but I might help screw another engine:D (kidding)
I'll help with anything that I can

need advise and some help

If i lived in that part of the country I would contact Dr. Fred he builds engines and can probably help you find a quality installer.

Back