Flywheel and Pressure Plate ?'s

89SCK@t

No this isnt a question on if i can get one lighter or anything like that..im just gonna post some pics up here and see if you guys/girls can tell me, if i can wait 1-3 months before having them resurfaced...kinda low on funds...

anywho, here is the flywheel, if you can see the burn marks...i know, not good, but can i use it for 1-3 months?

Attachments

• flywheel.jpg
    flywheel.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 83
clutch...

heh...i was thinking of using this clutch from the cougar..but, again, if you can see, i wouldnt be able to use it for more than a month....so i gave auto zone a call, 6 bucks for a core, of which i will have 2, and 10% military discount, comes somewhere around 34 bucks...but i have never heard of cumberland....anyone heard of em? its only going to be on the car for maybe 3 months at the most...lookin at this clutch makes me so mad, it seemed like it was grabbing good and everything, but the 1/4" or so of the outside shows some slipping...

Attachments

• clutch.jpg
    clutch.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 76
pressure plate....

again, i need to know if it can be used for 3 months at the most till it can be resurfaced...again some burn marks...maybe too many burnouts and doughnuts...:p

Attachments

• pressureplate.jpg
    pressureplate.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 77
Back