A recap from Saturdays Cruise

M

Mandis Tbird

To Everyone who went to the Cruise:

It was very nice meeting all of you. I can finally put faces with screen names. Although it was chilly that day, it was much better than it raining or too hot. (I now have a sore throat though!)

I would like to recap on yesterdays event of things that I will forever remember and things that made me laugh. =0)

1) Driving 90mph on the freeway all the way to the Queen Mary because I was afraid that I was going to be late--instead I was too early!!!

2) Thank you TBK for fixing my muffler--so far it is not making that noise

3) Watching TBK peeling out and getting kicked out of the parking lot (stupid security guard.)

4) Seeing Manny's motorhome

5) Thanks Ron for the cool t-shirts! I love mine--even though it looks like I went to Weight Watchers and lost 50 pounds. (thank you)

6) Cruising up the beautiful coast

7) Getting cut off by a Black Lincoln (remember Mike?)

:cool: Mike driving 90mph and getting really close to the back end of my car--good thing I didn't see you do that Mike--but I trust you anyways! =0)

9) Stopping at all of the stops--I have never been to any of those!!!

10) Everyone peeling out at the cliff--ROBERT, I am so disappointed in you--you should of taped my impressive burn out!!! =0) I guess I will have to do it again at Carlsbad

11) Everyone dying of thirst and hunger pains while "Beer Baron" passes a NEW In/Out on the right hand side (I have to add that there were NO cars at that In/Out) so instead we have to wait another 30 minutes until we hit anther In/Out.

12) Finally getting to the In/Out, playing follow the leader a couple of times in the parking lot, having people stare at us while we all get split up trying to find parking spots.

13) I park under a tree--I was hoping no birds would crap on the hood--instead I got tons of sap on it! =0( It is going to be a killer to get it off!

14) What was up with all of the Thrift Shops in that town???

15) Mike, Aaron, and I watching the girl with a "pretty" white bow in her hair walk by (that was hilarious)

16) Me worrying about being at the end of the pack--at one time I was!!! lol

17) Taking all of the group pictures--my pictures came out terrible! =0(

1:cool: Role call with Cars:
Al
Beer Baron
John Shelton
Mandi
Mike
Ron
Robert

19) Me driving with no hands and Robert pulling up to me pointing his finger at me saying "shame, shame."

20) ****classic*****(at the end of the cruise)
John Shelton is leading the pack, then Mike, then me. I zoom up to Mike screaming I have to go to the bathroom. I zoom up to John Shelton, screaming I have to go to the bathroom--he says good, because I need gas. So, I take the lead--woohoo!!!! Mandi takes the lead (bad thing, don't know where to go). Get off at the exit--no gas station in sight and I am dying!!!! Drive a little ways--find one! I run inside the place. I loose my lead when we head back out. (bummed) Oh well, the "non-SC" got to lead for 2 miles.

Well, that is my recap of the cruise. I had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet all of you. I will be at Carlsbad at the end of June. Ron, thank you again for the tshirts! =0)

Take care all,
Mandi =0)

Mandi...I'm holding my sides from laughing at those obsevations.
Merc didn't get the fantastic burn-out?
That's an outrage....After you splattered us with gravel and smoke. Jusst kidding.
Oh well, wait till carlsbad.

Sorry, didn't mean to get all of your cars dirty!!! I guess I shouldn't do that when you all are behind me. Ooops! I will save the burnouts for Carlsbad for sure.

Did you notice I did an icon in my post? How the hell did I do that? lol

Mandi =0)

well i m so sorry mandi that i missed your tire smoking axel breaking burnout we will get u in the box in june

mandy, the icon came up when you typed " 8) " you need to turn off "emoticons" so the emoticons don't come up.

Oh thanks Beer Barron! And to Robert--I hope you will get my NEXT impressive burnout in Carlsbad. lol

Mandi =0)

hey u missed my favorite....getting the big thumbs up from the guy in the 02 t bird...i would have loved to see him and john go at it...but thenagain that would have been illegal :D

al

Hey, I got a picture of that T-bird! That was so cool when he drove pass all of us.

Mandi =0)

i say we find a so cal group of new t-bird owners and then challenge them to a show down a-la demmitt style lol j/k

al

Well out of the "few" good pictures I got from the cruise, the one of the new tbird rolling up next to John Shelton came out good. I will bring it to carlsbad.

PYT =0)

Back