For those attending the Nov. Meet

Melon

SCCoA Member
Just a heads up - expect a Nebraska guy :) Mike - I think I told you that I was going to try and make it to the November meet in Marshalltown.. here I am. I've got the day off from work and enough money to go around.

I looked at the site and didn't see a time - what time are you planning to eat so I have an idea of what time to show up? Look forward to seeing a few of you again, and meeting the rest of you :)

-Andy "Melon"

Marshalltown, Iowa.. if I remember right, it's about 45 minutes northeast of Des Moines. The meet is on the 15th (this Saturday) but I don't remember where right off hand. You'd have to check out www.sccoia.org and click on Upcoming Events. It will tell you there.

And I only replied because Mike hadn't yet ;)

-Andy "Melon"

starts at noon ........... see the map on the club website for the location.

Its right up the street from the Applebee's that we used to meet at.

How long is the meeting going?

It is the last ISU homegame and I have to help show one of our SAE cars. Its a race day theme I guess. If I don't tailgate afterwords I will try to make it.

Julian

T-bird4vr said:
How long is the meeting going?

It is the last ISU homegame and I have to help show one of our SAE cars. Its a race day theme I guess. If I don't tailgate afterwords I will try to make it.

Julian

We usually head for home around 3:30 or 4 depending on how much fun we are having!

Had a great time Mike - the food at Field's was excellent - well worth the money. Tell Bill & Shawn I said hey when they come back up.

Here's the two pictures I got today.
Mike and Tony

And us rolling down the street. Posted this one because it's smaller than the first.

Rollin.jpg

Enjoy :)

-Andy "Melon"

Hey who's sweet looking silver car is that? That exhaust looks awesome. :D
-Thomas

P.S.
Anyone see my fishtail going up the on ramp to hwy30? That was fun hehe.

Thomas said:
P.S.
Anyone see my fishtail going up the on ramp to hwy30? That was fun hehe.

Showoff :D By the way, where are those pictures you took. The first pic you snapped, I had no clue what it was. For some reason, was thinking a cop. But I knew it was the flash the second time around.

-Andy "Melon"

since I only snapped like 4 pictures I've been taking random pics of things to get the film wasted so I can develope it. I'll post em here when I get them.
-Thomas

K, finally got em back. Sorry about the quality. disposable camera combined with scanner doesn't make for a great photo finish. I asked for a digi camera for x-mas though. ANYWAY, here they are.

352522_154_full.jpg

352522_157_full.jpg

352522_155_full.jpg

352522_156_full.jpg

-Thomas

Nice pics Thomas... who's sweet looking Ranger is that behind you? I'd like to talk to him ;)

-Andy "Melon"

And in case anyone is wondering, I'm mocking Thomas :D See his above reply after I posted pictures.

Melon said:
Nice pics Thomas... who's sweet looking Ranger is that behind you? I'd like to talk to him ;)

I don't know, but he followed me all the way to marshalltown from my house. It kinda freaked me out. :D
-Thomas

Thomas said:
I don't know, but he followed me all the way to marshalltown from my house. It kinda freaked me out. :D
-Thomas

Who followed who to Marshalltown? :confused:

-Andy "Melon"

Back