anniversary sc

35th T-bird SC

I just bought my 1990 35th with a 5-speed. I heard it is very rare to have the 5-speed on the anniversary edition. One of about 150 ever made. is this true?

Yes, it is rare, but ...

For how rare you will have to get a hold of Lance..He is the man in the know on these cars...I have a barn full of thhem, but that's about it. All of mine are auto, so that's what I can add. Good Luck with it.......Rich

Hi, guys.

Just busy as heck around the home front.

Not to be lazy but I will paste an excerpt from the announcements page that will explain all I know about this so far. hope it helps.

"-- 35th Anniversary 5-speeds-- It has been mentioned that an article appearing in a Road and Track during the 1990 year reported that there were 147 5 speed Anniversary Thunderbirds built. The Registry can not currently verify that as fact. If anyone knows of any publication where this is stated, It would be appreciated if that information is passed along to the Regisry for verification. Until that number is verified by a reputable source, it is advised not to hold that number in too high regard at present. "

So basically to my knowledge, this information is just heresay. I will welcome any literature to substantiate the number of 147 or any other for that matter.

Have a great week all.

Back