sub frame mounting parts... How many do we need

pro street rich

For those that were at the shoot out you say the parts that I had at the dyno day...How many of you guys do you think would want them. They are for helping to get rid of wheel hop.... Let me know and we can get something going here maybe..
For those that were not there these babies go between the frame and the sub frame to stop movement....
Great for those wheel hopping 5 speed cars or for those really hard hitting auto's that can get it as well.....Rich

Last edited:
photo's and price...

The photo's will be the eazy part, I will see if my son can post a link to them....
The price will depend on the number that we start with and the price of the parts to make them...
This is a bull answer and I am aware of that, but I will have to see what kind of call there might be to see if we can build them in house[cheaper] or get it farmed out to a job shop...
I will do some homework, but if they are done "in house" it should be under $100 shipped to your door{48 states} don't know what the guys to the north will do to get them thru customs.. I have not had too much doing with that of late.....
More to come.......Rich

i was just in the process of making my own. I made all the front end braces. The front end is tied to the frame rail, and the rear subframes would be tied to the frame rails also, hense making the two subframes connect. Here is the pics that JL makes, and i was going with a design very similar. Show me what you had in mind Rich and i'd rather buy yours than be under the car making them.
433758_10_full.jpg

433758_11_full.jpg

433758_12_full.jpg

something different...

We are replacing the rubber mounts on the sub frame. This is where the movement is and that is what we are after. You will have to wait for the pic's they should be up by the end of the week....Rich

Back