ron is this what you mean by pyt

wtf was that michael jackson??? i hope i dont get arrested for having that on my hard drive lol

al

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I know. Robert had me listen to it too. I thought I was going to die from laughing so hard. He thinks that is what Ron meant when he wrote PYT to me. "pretty young thing" lol Who knows???? But the best thing about it, is that my computer is blasting michael jackson out of the speakers but yet it is skipping! So it sounds like mr. jackson is trying to rap.

So ron, what did u mean by PYT???? We are ALL dying to know.

Mandi =0)

well when i saw pyt it pop right in my head pretty youg thing it took me a bit to rember who's song it was

i try not to remember michael jackson songs but then again
THRILLER...THRILLER...

al

Mandi said she was the only one without a nickname. I said that she was "Mandis" and she was not impressed.
I thought about the following;
1. The Winged Avenger,
2. The Burn-Out Queen,
3. Lead Foot,
Alas, I couldn't think of anything complimentry and I believe I heard someone else make the reference. If you like it, I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't. I guess it will do until something better comes along.
cowboy, Lolo, Beer Barron, Stone Cold, John Shelton (aka John Shelton), Poindexter, TBK, Hot Rod Lincoln, the R/T King (me), and PYT.
Yupe, that's where it comes from...Thriller.

I would love to have that nickname--PYT...can I keep it??? Unless, I lose the title...lol Thanks Ron--I TOTALLY LOVE IT! I am very impressed. =0) (woohoo) You made me a very happy camper. =0)

Mandi oooops I mean PYT =0)

i was thinking more along the lines of man-dis t bird hauls lol
or also, SC'er IN-Training

al

Re: hmmm

don't be rolling ur eyes at me...or i'll give u one of these
[hug]dont tripp[/hug]

al

Re: hmmm

"SCer in training" is funny. One of these days I will hopefully have one of those too!

Hey Lolo--all of us girls should of taken a picture together! I think it would of came out real cute. How did your pictures come out of the cruise? Mine came out terrible--must of been because it was so complicated (lol). Just kidding.

See ya at the next meet,
PYT (mandi) =0)

OK, it's PYT

Alright PYT, glad you are a happy amper now.
Al, I thought we didn't hug in this chapter. I know, Lolo is an exception...right?

Re: OK, it's PYT

alex you said I was your special member. you two timer!!!!! ps pyt she is not a thing she is a person who happens to be pretty..amanda I like you for your mind anyone who takes my bs and can still be nice to me has to be cool inside and out ....I would have told me off a long time ago..:cool:

no u are just my member, as in a member of post whores anopnymous

al

alex better let them know your my illigitimate son.

manny if it's like that

you can have him all!!! jajajaja

hey mandi i still havent taken my film to develop oops!jejeje
yeah i know huh us girls should have taken a picture..i think Nikki suggested too
well next time :)
lolo

Re: manny if it's like that

u know lolo, i am adopted and manny is my dad...so now u know...oh well u guys heard her, im all yours

al

Al

u gotta play hard to get....don't be all giving like that
shame on you jejeje

Re: Al

nah i dont play games...u know i'll forever be urs, wether u want me or not...even if it means i'll sit in your garage next to the things no one uses...just hope ur mom don't send me to tecate, cuz then the little green eyed girl will get me

al

Back