What's the difference between...

bigboricua

Can anyone tell me the difference between the two radiators everyone has for sale for the 94 SC. The auto parts store tell me $189 for the radiator "With Brackets" and 289 "without brackets". So I obviously bought the one one with brackets and figured if anything my mechanic can remove the brackets...WRONG! My mechanic said it is not the right radiator. I NEED HELP. Can the the one with brackets be modified to fit??? Or am I stuck paying $289 for the radiator??? Please help!!!! :confused:

HuH?

Something isn't right here. If you bought a radiator for a "94SC" with the bracket it should be the right radiator unless the company you bought from shipped the wrong one. The bracket furnished is for the intercooler bellows and mount. If you buy without the bracket you need to transfer your old bracket to the new radiator. The radiator itself is the same. My guess is you were sent the radiator for a N/A t-bird or your mechanic is wrong. I just bought one from Radiator Express with the bracket and it was perfect. Another thing I don't understand is that the radiator with the bracket should cost more than without the bracket, so something not right. Keep us posted. John

Back