PDA

View Full Version : TBK PERMINATELY BANNED FROM QUEEN MARY!

TBKHomeworld
05-18-2002, 04:41 PM
Yep, that's right folks....I was doing some donuts ENCOURAGED by one security guard....another came up in his firebird (older ~~~ car) rather rapidly...and got pissed about it. The, very forcefully, insisted I leave, but not before I gave them my DL # and other "information".

Well, I told them to stick it and I drove outta there giving them nothing but a nice shot of my butt! (I think my TEXAS plates...but who cares about those!).

Anyway, all in all it was fun. For some reason I'm getting a squeezing sound from my driveshaft/rear end of tranny. I also have a grind going into second gear....I think the rear bearing on the tranny has gone (went on the drive up there) and I'm gonna have to fork out for a rebuild. :-(

Anyway, pics to follow soon.

Mandis Tbird
05-18-2002, 11:13 PM
Well all in all, it was great that you showed up. It was neat watching you do the donuts!!!! lol Wish I could have taken a picture of you doing them.

Mandi =0)

35th SC
05-18-2002, 11:25 PM
The BS part of that whole deal is the original security guard that told you it was OK, wouldn't admit it to the other security dork driving the ~~~ Firebird that he allowed it. I wonder if Merc got any video?

Mike

TBKHomeworld
05-19-2002, 12:25 AM
I'm hoping SOOO bad someone got some pics of it....

yes, the dude was an idiot. I typed out everything that went on in another post...check it out...it was started by Ron.

al35thsc
05-19-2002, 02:18 AM
well, neon said it was his first week, and dirty teeth looked liek a dick...white boy fire bord cacaface just looked like an ~~~ so if we all went over there, it would have ended up being a bigger thing than needed to be :)

i say we all go back there and leave more smoke than rons wheelcahir burnout can ever do

al

hwycoper
05-19-2002, 04:41 AM
TBK,

Maybe the next time youshould ask them if you can do donuts on the Q.M.'s Poop Deck, since Buford T Justice seemed to be lack a sense of humor. What do you expect from a wanna be cop. I would have liked to seen the show.

Mark

RonzSC
05-19-2002, 03:11 PM
As we were rolling up to Neptune's Net, I remembered the scene from the Fast and the Furious, where Ven Diesel and the other guy stop there and are eating shrimp after racing that Ferrari or Kuntash or whatever. We start rolling up and there's all these Harleys parked in front and now with all of us wearing our colors, we looked pretty tight. I said,first the QM and now Neptune's. Who's next, the Bikers? That was pretty cool.
What a great group we got going on.
We need to make sure that we encourage all the club to show....now that would be truly an event to see thirty T-Birds rolling. Yeah!!!

mannysc
05-20-2002, 11:46 PM
dang I was banned too for doing donuts in motor home>>lol :rollin:

RonzSC
05-21-2002, 12:09 PM
I saw the guy who was driving the RV. I thought you said you were a large dude? The guy driving was a little bald headed fat guy. What's up with that?
They were some good donuts however. I never saw a Winnebago do that before.

mannysc
05-21-2002, 03:18 PM
lol:rollin:

al35thsc
05-22-2002, 01:02 AM
when we went to fresno about a year ana half ago, we rented some big ole 15 passenger vans...they had the magnum v 10 from dodge, ever saw a van do donuts and break stands??? :lol: is aw the tranny temperature light go on about 4 or 5 times the whole time we were there

al