looking for a winter beater

Jason Wild

I'm looking for a winter beater something thats not going to cost a lot and does not need much to get on the road.
Thanks Jason

I know Kendra has a car she NEEDS to get rid of. I think its an '86 Tempo or Topaz. Auto, all power options. In good shape too.

I sold this car to her last year, so I know the history of this sucka, great beater. I used for until I sold it to her, I think its need to be cert to be on the road, but that I'm not sure about. She can tell you more about than I can.

Offer her 300 bucks for it, I bet that will take it!;)

I had a Tempo for 8 years and it was the best car I ever owned. Started everyday and was cheap to fix. It was an 86 abd it was carburated and it never quit.

Hey Jason, you still looking?

Kendra has little time lately, so I'll pass along what I have been told. 300 bucks as is, and a tow to your house from where the car is at now. The car is at her dads house. So let me/her know if you are interested in this car.

We are both not to sure. The car is at her dads, she hasn't been home for a while. I'll see what I can find out for you. From what I remember about this car, most of any trouble was fixed when I owed it. Tires maybe the only thing needed to cert. it.

Would you be interested in making the trip out to look at it? We have to go out that way soon. You could tag along with us.

Tires are new, 4 snow tires on. We are having her dad look at it soon, I'll have an update for you once we hear back from him.

Jason -- I have an 88 Buick Lesabre T-Type black in color, runs great, two new front tires, new windsheild, Interior is black leather, has been stored for the past 5 years in a driving shed. Will definately need brakes, needs a battery, The paint is recent but not the best job I was going to swap in a 3.8 sc motor into it but lost interest after I bought my first sho. $800 or close to it takes it, has a moon roof, Interior is apart as I had repaired a hole in the floor in drivers side. Nice looking car transmission is smooth, car gets fired up every few months, last time I did it misfired in reverse? If you have any interest I could snap a few shots for you. Here is a pic of one that was on line not mine but looks the same.

Attachments

• 336752_3.jpg
    336752_3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 73
thats not actually a bad looking car, throw some rims on her and a wing
bling bling!

360880_18_full.jpg

Back