One Free Carfax Good till 5:30pm 11/14/2003

1FAPP64R5KH154557

Wow ! that is cool thanks for cluing me in . I ran mine and it worked great. My car was first sold in Payallup ,WA back in 1991 after the dealer let it go. It has had 11 different owners . No junk,salavage, or flood damage. can not verify odometer cause it has been rolled over. HMMM yep that is correct I was the last buyer in 98 in Norwalk , IA and have had it ever since . It actuattly is in real good condition for having past through so many hands. Now with that good motor man am I happy. thanks Mike8675309.

AHHH

Carfax estimates that I am only the third owner. HA HA .LOL. well who the hell else has been driving it for the last 15 yrs if that is true then how come it has been registerd 11 different times and the dealer did not even sale it for 2 yrs after it was made. anyway good info but not as accurate as I thought it would be. seems there has been some bluring of reality.

I pulled a car fax before I purchased my car 4 years ago. It said something different than it did this time when I pulled it. So while Carfax is a nice guide, don't ever believe it's fool proof.

the link still works in case anyone wants to use it.

neither of my accidents are up there (june 2000 and april 2003).. the June 2000 was a $7000 accident. i think that qualifies as major. car fax says they'll guarantee $5000 that there hasn't been any.

also, says that i'm the fourth owner of the car.

st owner - 11/14/1995 - New Jersey
2nd owner - 06/19/1998 - New Jersey
3rd owner - 08/04/1999 - New Jersey
4th owner - 08/13/1999 - New Jersey

actually wait.. first bought in 95, then sold in june 98. then sold again 7 days before i bought it.. that's probably the dealership i got it from. ok, so i'm the 3rd owner.

Back