Pat's fans here?

Still Crusin

I'm an SC owner in Texas, but I'm NOT a Cowboy's fan. Actually I'm a Pat's fan and I did live in Maine for a few years. Just wondering if any Pat's fans cruise here. I was really hopin' to go to see the Patriot's play Houston Nov 23, but I was unlucky enough to have to go out of town that weekend. At least there's another Pat's fan in my neighborhood.

Big Pats fan here

Yah i'm a big Pats fan and enjoyed every minute of them shutting out the Cowboys last night. I live near Plymouth MA. I know a couple people around my area with SC's. Looks like we'll be seeing another super bowl run this year!
Well take it easy
Rick
90 SC

What a GAme!

What a awesome game. Just glad we came out on the winning side of it. I thought for sure we were toast there at the end. Figured the Colts luck had to end somewhere in that game. Gotta another tough one next week. At least it's at home. Just hope itis a nationally televised game. I figure it should be given both teams are play-off contenders.
I'm stuck in VA till middle of Dec. I ended up having to go out of town when I had a great opportunity to go see 'em play Houston. Just my luck.

At least I get to take advantage of not being able to drive my SC. Motor mounts went out. Having them replaced and a new shifter kit installed. Also, hopefully my ARC. That ARC pita to diagnose. At leat my ARC module seems to be ok. Found a short up in the dash and bad actuator. Hopefully that'll fix it. Tired of spending dough to diagnose that problem.

Last edited:
marcover2002.jpg

PATRIOT'S WIN ! - WHAT A GAME!

I wanted to take my SC and cut donuts in Reliant stadium endzone. Can't believe I had the Pat's in my backyard and didn't get to see them except on TV.

Back