big problems

aitkenstyle

I was coming home from school a week ago, it was nice ouside and my friend and i were messin with eachother (my SC and his 94 5.0 mustang) he was behid me on the back road and we both got on it when i went to let off it kept climbing the pedal was stuck to the floor! I dident know what to do so i immediately pushed as hard as i could on the brakes and i found a neighborhood to pull over in it was still to the floor but i had completely stopped it with the brakes so i shoved it in park and turned to off as fast as i could but it still went well into the redline started smokin and stuff. I thought for sure i had blown it up.

But now when I drive it i have to push the brakes to the ground to slow down. I think the brake booster went out. Im not sure.

Can anyone help me? maby tell me why the pedal stuck? Or what to do about my brakes. I check the pads there still good.

Thanks guys
Mitchell

well the engine has a rev limiter from you over reving it and blowing it up to **** but um i think next time you should either shift to neutral and turn the engine off and coast and then stop, you'll have no power steering, etc but yea thats what I would have done.

Back