Will they fit?

motocross_masta

I'm looking into a set of used rims and the guy said that they should fit the SC giving the bolt pattern was 5x108mm. Is that our bolt pattern?

cool cool... Anyone have any idea how much it would cost to ship a set of rims from New Orleans to BC?! LOL!! Would it be cheaper to buy them locally or just drive down there and pick them up?

drive down there and pick them up?
Do you have any idea how far that is? Lets say you get 25mpg and gas cost $1.50. You'd have $350 worth of gas to buy. Not to mention the wear and tear on your car, and hotel costs. It would take you 4 days, driving 20 hours a day to make the trip also. I think shipping would be your best bet.

Thomas

Well, i have no idea what the original price tag on these things are, but... he is giving them to me for a grand. So if i have to pay $350 worth of gas it might be cheaper to drive down there than to have them shipped. Plus, who needs hotels? lol, Its big enough for me. My cousin made it across Canada in 3days. The way back he just drove the whole time. Didn't stop to sleep or anything, and if he doesn't mind doing the trip for me in his beater optima then we'll make it (hopefully) and not have to pay as much on gas. I dunno, what are the chances my rims could get hurt during shipping. Plus they weigh alot (don't most rims) so wouldn't it cost a fortune?

Have you checked Ebay. There is a huge selection of new and used rims. The prices are very cheap and shipping runs around $100 to $150. Check it out to see if theres anything cheaper. I am planing on ordering my wheels off ebay, Cobra R replicas, chrome, with tires, $1100 new.

I don't have a credit card or anything to link to ebay for spending, so that looks outa the question. Sign up for paypal w/ a debit card and they just access your account? Otherwise is there a way to pay cash? I'm not on ebay... ever... so i don't know much about it.

Driving all that way to pick up some used rims just to save on shipping seems like and awful lot of trouble- unless your just looking for an excuse for a roadtrip! :p

Also, if you have no idea what the original cost on the rims is, how do you know it's a good deal?? If I were you I'd be patient and look for a deal locally... Just my .02!

I looked up the prices. On an american site it equalled out to be about $1599 American (cheapest 18") but depending on the wheel/tire package it goes up to like.... $1699? I think? So he only wants like...$1500 cdn for used rims and shipping included, it could work. Who knows what will happen. I do kinda wanna go for a road trip.. u busted me on that one.

Back