Seats re-upholstered

35th T-bird SC

Has anyone done this. How much did you pay. I have anniversary suade seats but am thinking about saving cash and going all black leather up front.

Just had mine done in original style grey leather.

That included the perforated leather inserts. Brian Robbins of Robbins Upolstery here in Victorville did it for $950. I'm not sure he'd do it for that price again. it took him over 2 days, when he thought he could do it in 1 and his comment at the end was; "I forgot how difficult those d'm'd things are!" :rolleyes:

Lee

I am thinking about having my 35th seat reupholsterd. I went to the shop today and they said it would cost ruffly on the very high side $1000 for just the ultrasuede and then a little more to have the leather reconditioned. 35th T-bird SC how good of condition are the 35th front seats that you have now? Why not buy a set of already black front seats and not ruen the 35th seats. Then you could sell the 35th front seats to someone like myself. Just a opinion though.

Thanks!
Shane

Well, put it this way, there is duck tape holding together the part you sit on in the passenger seat and on the lumbar on the drivers. The back seats are not torn but heavily stained. There is no salvaging the front ones, it was like that when I bought it. How much do you think it would cost to do just black leather up front and not suede? I also thought about buying used black leather seats but it is hard to find ones in better shape than mine.

I'm not sure how much it it would cost, but my gess would be $600 or less for just the fronts. Go to leatherseats.com because they seem to have good prices and you can get probably new and much improved coushons too.

Shane

Back