SuperCoupe Innovations Jackshaft Pulley GP

JJanney

Jeremy V and I were talking a few weeks ago about trying to get together a Jackshaft pulley group purchase. Here is a thread on the pulley:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17951

I am not sure of pricing yet until I get an unofficial count. Post here in the thread.

Just post here if you are interested. I'll post a cost when we I get the number from Ryan.

Thanks,
Jeremy

1. Jeremy V (TBirdSC93)
2. Dan H (onequiksc)
3. Rich J (kamikaze_1)
4. Travis J (TBone95)
5. Doug F (DLF)
6. Andy Melon (Melon)
7. XsithX
8. Micahdogg
9. Bryan K (Superchicken89)
10. Me

I figure once we hit ten people, I will e-mail Ryan again for a price. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Pending on price, I'm in. The thread said $250 CDN (around $190 US I think) and I should be able to come up with that. But I won't know for sure until I've got an idea on how much it will really cost.

-Andy "Melon"

Bill's selling them for $140. If you can get them for less than that, I'm in.

supercoupe performance and ryan are selling the same pulley....same price.

There was a thread on this before but I cant find it

We're up to seven people. I will wait until Tuesday to e-mail Ryan again. That will be exactly one week. Let everyone else on the boards know about this GP!!

As I said, I am making an unofficial list. Tomorrow I will e-mail Ryan again to see what we can do.

I am willing to work with JJanney threw emails. I'll talk with him and see what we can work out for all who are interested in them.

Thanks guys.

For 10 people, Ryan is willing to knock off about 10% and give it to us for $125 a piece plus shipping to your door. That is for 10 people. All of you folks need to talk this GP up to some other SCCoA'ers so we can get a bit more taken off.

We need a concrete list now. All, who are in, please post again.

Thanks Ryan!

Concrete List
  1. Jeremy V (TBirdSC93)
  2. Dan H (onequiksc)
  3. Bryan K (Superchicken89)
  4. Rich J (kamikaze_1)
  5. Travis J (TBone95)
  6. Doug F (DLF)
  7. Tom (nanatothesixth)
  8. Alyn P (pearl95sc)
  9. Me

We're definitely at 9 right now.

I figure we should have the list done by about next tuesday/wednesday. I have asked Ryan to post his Paypal address when our list is final. I will e-mail him next tuesday with our final numbers.

Last edited:
Back