Deals on Wheels

cudaz101

GP on 03 Cobras!!!!...Only need 2 more!!!

Hey Guys,
I thought I would try to pass on a good deal to my fellow SCr's by offering up deals on Dante Design Wheels.

My Dad owns a Tire Business "Since 1968" and is hooked up as a dealer. You can get pricing on any Dante Design wheel available as well as others. If you are serious about buying wheels you can't afford not to check our pricing.

Not many takers...Here are a few prices on some common wheels...We have MANY more sizes and styles so hit me up here or email for pricing on other styles and sizes.

03 Cobra 17X9
36mm Offset
5-4.25
Polished
150.00ea

CobraR 17X9
36mm Offset
5-4.25
Polished
150.00ea.

For more pricing and availability feel free to contact me via email @

cudaz101@yahoo.com

Brad

Last edited:
SLP....

I need 5 sets of the 03 Cobras before they will do the machine work on them for the Tbird fitment.

So if you want on that list then that makes three people on the list counting you. Could you email me with your contact information and any questions you might have?

2 more sets and we are set.

Now...The other CobraR's I can get 1 set at a time. The 03's are a Special item right now.

Thanks

Brad

Re: SLP....

cudaz101 said:
So if you want on that list then that makes three people on the list counting you. Could you email me with your contact information and any questions you might have?
Brad

Sorry Brad, Didnt mean to confuse you this is James (dfwstang on tccoa). :)

I'm already in!

jlange@us.ibm.com

Pearl95...

Yes I can get the 03 Cobra Replicas made by Dante Design. I need 5 sets in order to get them machined to our Tbird Specs. I have three more people to commit before I can place an order. Once the order is placed machining only takes 1-2 days before they are shipped out. So not much of a wait.

Yes they are Tbird 5-4.25 Bolt pattern.

They are 36mm Offset specific for the Tbird Fitment.

Finally they are 150.00 each polished in a 17X9

Any other questions can be answered here or via email @

cudaz101@yahoo.com

Cheers

Brad

Prices...

These prices are not limited time only or anything like that...They are our everyday prices so no pressure or hurry at all...Whenever you are ready we can get it done for the same prices I have listed here.

Cheers

Brad

What about just a powdercoat Silver finish? Im not into polished stuff...its got that, "Steal Me!" look to it.

[/end]
stephen

Stephen....

About the powder coated wheel. We were using KMC Wheel Corp. to get the powder coating done and then they up and moved to China so now we are out a paint contract. It is in the works to find a new paint shop though. No news on when we will have one though. Could be a from a few weeks to a few months.

So right now none of the wheels can be bought in silver. Only poished and chrome. If you are not in a hurry we should be back in the paint business so I will keep you in mind if ya like and let ya know when the paint situation changes.

Brad

Josh...

No word on the 10th anny. cobras yet. They would look the bizz though. I will ask if there are any plans to shelf that style and let ya know. They came out with the 03Cobra pretty quick, as well as the Mach1 "That nobody seems to want"...So I would not be surprised to see it by mid or early 04...

Brad

Id definetly want to get some 03 17x9's sometime early 04 (Jan or feb). I think that $600.00 is a good deal! How much would shipping be though? Seems like it might be kinda steep to the midwest. Thanks

Ben.

Other wheels?

Any chance you can hook us up with Bullett replicas? Preferably black paint with the polished lip? 17 X 8 or 9? Thanks.

Brian

Bullitts...

I can get the bullitts in:

17X8 for 158.00ea. Polished

17X9 are 162.00 ea. Polished

Theses prices are pretty good. The problem is that we have no powder coating service right now. The old coating service we had was a great job, but there wa no polished lip, and the colors was charcoal only. Maybe the new paint contract "When we get it" will be a bit more fun with colors and polished lips on the Bullitts...Hard to say....Regardless I can get them in Polished and Chrome finishes for a very competitive price.

Feel free to email me with more questions, or keep it here...

Cheers

Brad

Hey Brad, I think I asked this before, can you get the chrome 17x9 280 Motorsports R wheels in the TBird wheel pattern??.... Just hung on the look of those!! for some reason..

KAM,
Yes I can get the 280 in the Motorsport "machined slots" series. Here is the price on them.

17X9 CobraR Motorsport series "Machined Slots" 182.00ea. Polish

BTW....I like them as well...Oh and yes they have the Tbird offset, and bolt pattern as do ALL of them.

Cheers

Brad

cudaz101 said:
KAM,
Yes I can get the 280 in the Motorsport "machined slots" series. Here is the price on them.

17X9 CobraR Motorsport series "Machined Slots" 182.00ea. Polish

BTW....I like them as well...Oh and yes they have the Tbird offset, and bolt pattern as do ALL of them.

Cheers

Brad

Two things Brad, "machined slots" explain??? and I saw a set of Chromes ones on a Mustang at a show, I don't know if I want to have to polish all the time on the polished ones.. Chrome available?? and cost?? What's shipping to 32754?? and can I pick up a couple at a time??:D :D

OK,
The Motorsport series has these little slots in the outter dish of the wheel, it is a little more money for them than the regular 280 CobraR's...

The regular CobraR's are 150.00ea. Polished
Motorsport CobraR's are 182.00ea. Polished

The regular CobraR's are 205.00ea. Chrome
Motorsport CobraR's are 233.00ea. Chrome

And I don't car if you buy one at a time. Do it however you would like. Freight is always 20bux a wheel anywhere in the lower 48.

Cheers

Brad

Ok, kewl!! never heard them refered to as that before... thursday the 22nd I'll get two ordered.. Payment info??

RJ

Back