Anyone have 03 cobra wheels ??

SLP007

Only place I've found that sells them for the SC is PWO. I'm a little leary about using them though. Last I heard they we'rent all that great to deal with.

Had a friend do a quick ps job and put some on Joes blue sc. Hope you dont mind.
I like the way it looks!

Attachments

• baldazzi21.jpg
    baldazzi21.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 356
Those are what i am ordering for my ride, Same exact color as the one you posted. I am in the same boat as you tho PWO is the only spot i can find em for the Bird. Good luck BTW they are gonna look great man

Jay

This company has been mentioned a few times as an alternative to PWO:

http://www.wheelsmarket.com/

They don't list the wheels you want on their website, but you might give them a call, since they deal a lot in Ford replica wheels.

gldiii said:
This company has been mentioned a few times as an alternative to PWO:

http://www.wheelsmarket.com/

They don't list the wheels you want on their website, but you might give them a call, since they deal a lot in Ford replica wheels.

Yeah I bought some Y2K r's from them back when I had this car....

ljames.jpg

I called em but alas no dice!:(

This is what I'm trying to do right now...

PWO being the "only" website that I found that actually lists the 03 replica wheel for sale in the T-bird pattern. I gave them a call a few weeks ago.

The Rep that I spoke with was gruff and rude and told me that PWO's own website was "inaccurate" and they would only be manufacturing the rim in Mustang Bolt pattern. I inquired about having one drilled out for the T-bird (thinking that it wouldn't be much more $$$) but the guy told me to keep searching and that I wouldn't want to pay $1000.00 per wheel.

I called Wheelsmarket.com and I asked them about the 03 wheel. They said they don't list it on their webiste, but did tell me that IF Dante Designs DOES manufacture the rim, that they were capabable of getting it.

However a visit to dantedesigns website revealed only the Cobra R and Y2K cobra but no 03 Cobra.

Right now I'm gonna work with Brad Storey (Cudaz101) to try and get these wheels though. Oh and BTW, I like the look of the blue car with the 03 cobras. It's all to convienent that that is the same color of my car and my name just so happens to be joe.

Back